ABA THERAPY FOR LIFE | CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
ABA Therapy for Life and Speech Therapy For Life are now hiring full and part time individuals! If you are looking for a career in the behavioral field, we would love to have you apply for open positions. Please see below for opportunities.
FULL TIME Position: BCBA, Board Certified Behavior Analyst
FULL TIME Position: RBT, Registered Behavior Technician
If you are interested in positions listed above, please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a wonderful, reputable clinic, known for our mock classroom setting with low client ratios to BCBA and ethical practices. ABA Therapy For Life is a fully integrated speech therapy and applied behavior clinic.
Job Description: Clinic Based
- Full Time Position
- Low BCBA to client ratios
- We are looking for a BCBA who provides high quality of care by performing duties according to ethical board guidelines recommended by the BACB and following the clinic’s ethical billing practices.
- ABA For Life is highly organized and the BCBA is not overloaded with clients to insure proper supervision of RBT’s and clients.
- BCBA certification
- Master’s Degree in Psychology or Education or other related field
- Pediatric clinical or in-home experience
- BCBA should maintain the clinic’s reputation for an organized team environment.
- BCBA provides RBT supervision
- BCBA provides client programming
- BCBA conducts ongoing assessments
- BCBA writes and updates treatment plans
- BCBA attends and conducts peer reviews
- BCBA provides parent training
- BCBA provides an open door policy and regular parent meetings