APPLIED BEHAVIOR ANALYSIS | AUTISM THERAPY | HOUSTON, TX
Applied Behavior Analysis
Each of our separate classrooms is led by its own Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and graduate interns who provide hands-on supervision and training in that classroom all day, every day.
Our BCBAs do not rotate between classrooms. Leadership eyes are on your child every learning moment. Your children are in the best possible hands with this degree of supervision and training.
ABA Therapy for Life knows how important it is to get our children into an academic school program as early as possible. So each of our classrooms provides a mock “practice” school setting
Outside of COVID, we invite parents to join us in classroom activities, such as story time and arts and crafts.
A Day in Our Classroom
Your child’s day will begin and end with classroom routines like:
ABA Therapy for Life knows how important it is to get our children into an academic school program as early as possible. So each of our classrooms provides a mock “practice” real-school setting where we invite parents to come in and join us in classroom activities such as story reading in circle time and art/craft activities.
- Learning how to organize and put belongings away
- Greeting friends in socially appropriate ways
- Participating and joining several “circle time” activities each day
- Completing daily goals and targets in treatment plans through:
- Singing, dancing, movement, and music
- Gross motor skill activities
- Fine motor skill activities
- Social skills
- Speech skills programs
- Language skills and programs
- Arts and crafts
- Structured peer groups
- Potty training routines and programs
- Self-feeding routines and programs.