Verbal Behavior Services in Houston, TX
Following evaluation, it may be recommended that the child be evaluated using the VB-MAPP, Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment by Dr. Mark Sundberg, which will provide an overall view of the language and learning milestones the child has mastered, and milestones the child has not yet mastered.
- Sessions for skills assessment based on child’s chronological age
- Individualized treatment plan based on the child’ s needs which includes proposed objectives to be taught from some or all of the following domains: requesting, labeling, listener responding, expressive responding and spontaneous language, learner readiness, independent play, social behavior and play, classroom routines and group skills, visual perception, motor imitation, reading, writing and math.
- 1:1 clinic intervention
- Mock classroom/small group clinic intervention
- 1:2 or 1:3 social skills group (ratio dependent on group needs)
- School sessions to transfer taught skills to current classroom for generalization
- Home sessions to transfer skills for generalization
- All service providers hold Masters Degrees in education. In addition, they are Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA’s) and/or are working towards their BCBA certifications.